We love jets, and we've taken a close look at some of the largest private jets in the world. Check them out below!
- Donald Trump: As a billionaire businessman, he owns a Boeing 757 which he purchased from Paul Allen, the co-founder of Microsoft. After some customizations, costing Donald Trump around $100 million, the Boeing 757 is a home away from home.
- Roman Abramovich: This multi-billionaire owns a Boeing 767-33A/ER, aka "mansion in the sky". He calls the plane "Bandit" and uses it as transportation for his personal football team. The jet has room for 300 of his closest friends.
- Sultan of Brunei: This sultan has a Boeing 747-430 which took more than $230 million to renovate. It now is customized to carry over 345 passengers with real gold embellishments in the living room, bathroom, and bedroom.
- Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal: The prince has two listings because he owns two of the largest private jets in the world. This jet, Boeing 747-400, was purchased and customized in 2003 for around $200 million. The jet is reported to have a throne, a dining table that can seat 14, and two bedrooms.
- Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal: This prince owns an Airbus A380 which has been nicknamed the "Flying Palace". The prince had it customized after his initial purchase. However, even before the customizations, the Airbus A380 is the largest commercially available aircraft to date, certified for up to 853 passengers.
Looking for affordable private jet services? Contact Royal Air Charter today.