You deserve the "Royal" treatment!
Royal Air believes in providing safe and reliable air transportation while maintaining outstanding personalized customer service. We offer comfortable and convenient travel options at affordable prices.
Based at Oakland County International Airport in Waterford, MI, Royal Air is a local, family-owned, private charter service serving the entire United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. We own and operate a fleet of 10 aircraft, which are maintained by FAA Certified mechanics in a state-of-the-art, FAA approved facility.
We build relationships.
Once you fly with Royal Air, you'll wonder why you didn't try us sooner! We provide business owners and families a safer, hassle-free alternative to air travel and transportation. We offer all the same amenities as larger private jet companies, with the integrity and loyalty of a small family owned business.
It’s easy to fly private with Royal Air Charter!
- We fly according to your schedule- Anytime, day or night, 365 a year.
- We fly where you want to go- U.S., Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
- We customize air travel to your needs- Offering flexible, steadfast commitment to customer service.
- We provide custom in-flight catering- As requested by our clients.
- We welcome pets on our flights.
Safe. Reliable. Practical.
There are several reasons why discerning travelers trust Royal Air with their business and vacation itineraries. Here are just a few:
- We provide a variety of aircraft to choose from. Each trip is customized to fit your individual needs.
- We own, operate, and maintain our entire fleet under Part 135 certificate number BUHA637C and in a state of the art FAA approved facility under Certificate # BUHA637A. We employ only FAA certified aircraft mechanics for the maintenance of all aircraft.
- Owning our entire fleet means the aircraft you choose for your travel plans will never be pulled from your trip, unlike brokered or managed fleets.
- Combined our pilots have over 100,000 hours of flight time. All pilots are Argus Gold safety rated.
- All aircraft are based at and depart from Oakland County International Airport in Waterford, MI. This eliminates costly reposition charges.
- Tours of our facility and aircraft are available upon request
- Enjoy the savings provided by our jet card program. The more you fly, the more you save.
Royal Air Charter owns and operates 10 private aircraft for passenger service:
- 1 King Air B200
- 1 Learjet 35A
- 3 Learjet 55
- 3 Falcon 20F-5
- 2 Falcon 50
Ready to book a flight? Call Royal Air Charter and let us introduce you to air travel as it should be!